Community College and Transfer Admission Forum, Beijing, 2015
Time is coming! It is time to reveal this “secret” to the China market. As experts in Education industry in the United States, we fully understand the structure of the Community Colleges and Transfer Admission system, and we expect this means a lot to Chinese students. WholeRen Education., partnering with China Studying Abroad Magazine proudly feature the first professional “U.S. Community Colleges and Transfer Admission Forum” in Beijing in June 23.
This forum is the first comprehensive introduction of community colleges and transfer admission in China. Our mission is to successfully showcase the privileges and benefits of choosing community colleges int he times of pursuing higher education, allowing Chinese education industry professionals, parents and students, education agencies, and media to obtain an outlook of the U.S. Community Colleges and Transfer system, which accounted as a stronger alternative to freshmen admission and dual-enrollment.
- Decode U.S. Community Colleges and Transfer Admission System and increase exposure in China.
- Explore and share best practices in recruiting Chinese students for Community Colleges and Transfer students.
- Collaborate with Chinese organization, such as public high schools, private high schools, junior colleges, government organizations and recruiting agencies.
- Understand the mechanism of community colleges and transfer admission in the United States.
- Provide alternative academic paths to schools in China, in particularly junior colleges and students through U.S. community colleges system.
- Beijing, China EventJune 23rd, 2015 1:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Location4th Floor, Studying Abroad Magazine, 5 Zhushikou East Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100062
- Target AudienceStudents, Parents, Education Professionals, International Schools, and Media
- Expected Attendees40
- Event AdmissionFree (Registration Required)
- More DetailRequest more details about Community College and Transfer Admission Forum Agenda at firstname.lastname@example.org